IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Keep slugging away at it. Success will come. :-)
New according to that snippet I am already successful :-)
just hope it stays up.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Fingers crossed.
Congratulations!

Chris Hayes said that they're taking Healthcare.gov off-line this weekend to try to fix some things and add capacity. I'm sure they'll get it working soon, but the folks working on it must be sweating...

Cheers,
Scott.
New it goes down at 8pm tomorrow and all day sunday
my guess is the testing didnt go end to end, have seen that elsewhere :-) the problem is the pipes to the backend databases. There is obvious race conditions when I tested the georgia connection too see what was available at home. Load balancing is another failure. If I ever get in that area I will buy you a beer and entertain you with stories. :-). The feds can fix it once the hotshots get the PM's out of the way and do a science project till about noon on Sunday then apply fixes.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New If the country survives the next month or so... ;-)
Good stories are good. It'll make that memoir of yours even more popular, also too.

:-)

Hang in there.

Cheers,
Scott.
New ouch
http://www.washingto...dbb57f_story.html reasonably accurate but not as of last night
     nice to see good news for a change - (boxley) - (11)
         Keep slugging away at it. Success will come. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
             according to that snippet I am already successful :-) - (boxley) - (4)
                 Fingers crossed. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     it goes down at 8pm tomorrow and all day sunday - (boxley) - (1)
                         If the country survives the next month or so... ;-) - (Another Scott)
                     ouch - (boxley)
         Real life test. - (Another Scott) - (4)
             Guy deserves every bit of notoriety he gets -NT - (drook) - (1)
                 Agreed! -NT - (folkert)
             And another. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Yeah, saw that one when it came out. Linked here maybe? -NT - (drook)

Of course I may like it partly because I agree with it...
43 ms