IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New it may be the lack of a frontier
back then you would head west, unfortunately right now that is california. The oil boom is the only frontier activity available and tthat will not last much longer. There is also 3rd world wars but pickins are slim these days, janisaries from the west are not usually welcome any more. That leaves smuggling but the people you have to deal with are as bad as the jihadies
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New WTF does that have to do with it?
     Is that you MM? - (Another Scott) - (3)
         it may be the lack of a frontier - (boxley) - (1)
             WTF does that have to do with it? -NT - (CRConrad)
         Could have been. Sadly, no. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)

Ashton'd best cease derision; egregious fumblings garner hatred in judgemental klans. Lest matters natter on (precipitating quagmires), raconteur Scott transliterates umpteen verbs. Wordwright Xanadu, your zIWETHEY. Accordingly, blithely calling due eclectic, freewheeling games heedlessly invites jabber. Kenning LRPD meanings necessitates occasional, personal, quiet ruminations. Such thoughts unleash virtually wanton xenophilic yearnings: Zen Achieved.
151 ms