IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New On Entitlement.
Where do these fricking people get their ideas? They all must be products of multiple generations of isolated inbreeding.

In an interview with the Wall Street Journal published Tuesday, Benmosche dismissed the criticism of bonuses saying the uproar "was intended to stir public anger, to get everybody out there with their pitch forks and their hangman nooses, and all that - sort of like what we did in the Deep South [decades ago]. And I think it was just as bad and just as wrong."

http://money.cnn.com...onuses/index.html
New They don't talk to anyone who gets < $5M a year. :-/
New Money is the root of all evil.
http://www.dailykos....vil#?detail=email

Love the reporter's concluding remark, Even for the non-religous, it is difficult not to like Pope Francis.
Well, he's on a roll.. vulture-Capitalism is surely the root of all evil, too.
Things equal to the same thing..
New Ahem.
Radix malorum est cupiditas.

The love of money is the root of all evil.
New You're both wrong.
According to Google Translate and Donald Knuth it's: "Radix omnium malorum est immatura optimum."
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Then ... given world-Capitalism's record to date
(in predictably siphoning all the wealth into so few pockets--wherever this virus is active/untreated)
Sic transit gloria mundi ... seems the pithiest consequential-prognostication. :-0

(Personally I like, Stet fortuna domus ... Fortunately the house stands; 'course--that only works quite-locally.)
New It all depends (I've recently heard...) on how you define...
..."optimum".

If you define it as "Optimum is when Conrad has most of the money", then you're defining it right; otherwise, you're not.
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
     On Entitlement. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
         They don't talk to anyone who gets < $5M a year. :-/ -NT - (Another Scott)
         Money is the root of all evil. - (Ashton) - (4)
             Ahem. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                 You're both wrong. - (malraux) - (2)
                     Then ... given world-Capitalism's record to date - (Ashton)
                     It all depends (I've recently heard...) on how you define... - (CRConrad)

That will get motion if the package maintainer is a sheep...
159 ms