Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New One can only hope...
This doesn't happen.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New I assume this is why the iCloud Keychain was yanked.
Or at least delayed.

It's important to try to get these things right the first time. And it's hard to do so, especially if its something that everyone is intended to use.

http://www.macrumors...oved-in-ios-7-gm/

iCloud Keychain Removed in iOS 7 GM

Wednesday September 11, 2013 9:30 am PDT by Juli Clover

Apple appears to have removed iCloud Keychain support from the iOS 7 Golden Master (GM), which was seeded to developers yesterday. While iCloud preferences previously listed iCloud Keychain, the option has now been removed, suggesting that the initial public release of iOS 7 will not include the function.

[...]

First introduced at WWDC, iCloud Keychain is Apple’s new cross-device password manager, designed to share and store passwords across all of Apple’s products running iOS 7 and OS X Mavericks. In addition to passwords, iCloud Keychain also stores website logins, credit card information, and Wi-Fi networks.

While Mavericks will not be available until later in the fall, iOS 7 will be released to the public on September 18, ahead of the release of both the iPhone 5s and the iPhone 5c.

Keys to the castle, all in one place...

Cheers,
Scott.
New Yeah, don't think I'd be using that particular feature...
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     The iOS 7 disaster nobody is talking about. - (Bman) - (5)
         Clickbait. Seems he's worried about corner cases. -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
             One of which is - (jake123) - (3)
                 One can only hope... - (folkert) - (2)
                     I assume this is why the iCloud Keychain was yanked. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Yeah, don't think I'd be using that particular feature... -NT - (malraux)

I guess you can't gargle with it.
189 ms