IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Let's make it bog-simple fer ya
There are:
:
1) The HAVES: the top 0.001% on thru say, the top 20% [Fill-in the library of definitions of Plutocrats]

2) The HAVE-NOTs: the bottom 20% +/- 5.666% depending on word-games
(Those working for Big-Box at starvation levels: whereby the COMMUNITY has to pick up their med and Other tabs.)

3) The HAVE-LITTLEs: the quite clear Majority, post-Cheney Shogunate + Finance criminal gambling events.
[Fill in bookshelves-Full of analysis about the now-disappeared so-called <middle class> and other Dream--cha.cha.cha.]

WE. KNOW. THIS. SHIT. COLD.--whether or not you want to pretend that WorldNutDaily is ever.. 'journalism'.

Tax/schmax: you're just doing more BS word-games á lá every mouth-breather and his fav carbon-copy of Human Events (all derived from Kristoll/Faux+Rush/Dittoheads et alia.)
Argument-by-Slogan is your bag. It's juvenile.

Dowanna Play; I not 13 anymore.
New Re: Let's make it bog-simple fer ya
http://en.wikiquote....ki/Anatole_France

"In its majestic equality, the law forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, beg in the streets and steal loaves of bread." - Le Lys Rouge [The Red Lily] (1894), ch. 7

;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New so simple it went to the USSC
where in fact they determined it was a tax. No argument there. The 1st propaganda question on his little test was Will you have to pay a fine. I called them on that.

So what does your paragraphs of the obvious have to do with that quiz using propaganda for the sheeple in their first question.

I don't care left right rich poor, no one gets a free pass even if they are democratic
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Obsession is NOT Dedication.
     Short quiz from KFF on Obamacare. - (Another Scott) - (5)
         the first 2 questions are propaganda - (boxley) - (4)
             Let's make it bog-simple fer ya - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Re: Let's make it bog-simple fer ya - (Another Scott)
                 so simple it went to the USSC - (boxley) - (1)
                     Obsession is NOT Dedication. -NT - (Ashton)

Mmmmmm... IFKK!
45 ms