IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New FIFY: To a Repo any Govt.-run library is shunned.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New Re: FIFY: To a Repo any Govt.-run library is to be defunded
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New FIFY: To a Repo any Govt-run poor folk bene to be defunded
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
     DeLong: The Seven Cardinal Virtues of Equitable Growth - (Another Scott) - (9)
         That, or just bloody read the NYT twice a week or so: - (CRConrad) - (8)
             The White House isn't the main problem... :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (7)
                 OK: If Congress can't afford a subscription... -NT - (CRConrad)
                 Or: If The Republican Party can't afford a subscription... -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
                     There's a pretty good free library that they have access to. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                         To a Repo any Govt.-run library is to be shunned. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                             FIFY: To a Repo any Govt.-run library is shunned. -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                                 Re: FIFY: To a Repo any Govt.-run library is to be defunded -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     FIFY: To a Repo any Govt-run poor folk bene to be defunded -NT - (folkert)

You wouldn't know what normal was if it rode into town on the normal express, kicked down your door with its size normal boots, danced into your living room wearing nothing but the word "normal" and sang "normality is here again" on your dining room table whilst dancing the foxtrot.
82 ms