IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ordered 2x@7.50 ... maybe by T'sgiving [?] ... Crazy stuff:
Flashlights.. are approaching the absurdity of audiophoolery! So many people have more disposable-$$ than grey-cells to stifle their impulses.
Some narcissists just Have to Own a retina-obliterating n000 Lumen Death-ray
(another small-weenie psyche-Problem?)
It is to laugh (and put on welding-glasses, First.)

If.. odd noises? I need to check on possible [cat + raccoon] interactions.. but I don't want to blind Anything.

Deem anything >~400 Lumens.. Dangerous. Assholes! can't do Numbers (either.)
Rods/cones Have LIMITS, beyond which: permanent damage.
Do the fucking Math re energy/mm2 of retina!.. even if believable #s Are hard to find.

PHYSICS: don't leave HS w/out it.

{{sheesh}}

Ed: ^#&^@# non-ascii BS

Expand Edited by Ashton Sept. 20, 2013, 05:13:33 AM EDT
New Arrived.. only took about 5 weeks. Good value.
At $3.75 ea? Bargain. Beats most any filament-bulb elites of yesteryear. Lotta stuff in there for price of half-a-cup of coffee.
No programmable niceties (as might ration the juice a bit--should one be Really Lost in the outback). No es una problema.

The zoom feature is handy; normal spot-size and intensity will tell you what you want to know about where you're walking; zoom (to an image of the LED, in focus!)
and you can discern colors, see detail, over a rather small area but adequate to ID things.
Small, light enough for tiny pockets, so even if you have a more heroic model--this one is no burden.
Probably a good Solstice present as anyone can 'need' it ... if you order soon.
     fiax lux - (rcareaga) - (23)
         150 lumens? - (a6l6e6x) - (21)
             the unit received - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 Re: the unit received - (a6l6e6x)
             Yikes! - (Another Scott) - (18)
                 Re: Yikes! - (rcareaga) - (17)
                     Thanks. - (Another Scott)
                     looks like a decent light at a reasonable price - (boxley)
                     Other than name, looks like the same unit on Amazon. - (a6l6e6x) - (14)
                         for that price I'd order... - (rcareaga) - (10)
                             one ordered off of ebay $8.20 delivered same make model - (boxley) - (9)
                                 The linked product - (rcareaga) - (8)
                                     took delivery paid $12 - (boxley) - (7)
                                         Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         ok full dark out back, my backyard is old growth forest - (boxley) - (2)
                                             Let me know how it works out in the long run, please - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                 very solidly built, using rayvac low end battery - (boxley)
                                         I just ordered a couple with the battery and charger. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             They seem pretty good. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 Update. - (Another Scott)
                         Dunno... - (Another Scott)
                         Ordered 2x@7.50 ... maybe by T'sgiving [?] ... Crazy stuff: - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Arrived.. only took about 5 weeks. Good value. - (Ashton)
         Neat. Can't beat the price. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)

I would never pay to play something like this.
75 ms