IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ok full dark out back, my backyard is old growth forest
very bright to about 25 yards with a nice light spread. Pointed at the ground 10 ft in front it is stadium light bright, everything in stark relief.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Let me know how it works out in the long run, please
...'cause if it performs properly, I'll likely order half a dozen as party favors. I've been most impressed with the performance of my (perhaps vastly overpriced) jobbie. Thanks.

cordially,
New very solidly built, using rayvac low end battery
those ones on amazon at $3.75 each I might just buy a case and let them sit. You paid a lot but how much of that was the charger and a much better battery
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
     fiax lux - (rcareaga) - (23)
         150 lumens? - (a6l6e6x) - (21)
             the unit received - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 Re: the unit received - (a6l6e6x)
             Yikes! - (Another Scott) - (18)
                 Re: Yikes! - (rcareaga) - (17)
                     Thanks. - (Another Scott)
                     looks like a decent light at a reasonable price - (boxley)
                     Other than name, looks like the same unit on Amazon. - (a6l6e6x) - (14)
                         for that price I'd order... - (rcareaga) - (10)
                             one ordered off of ebay $8.20 delivered same make model - (boxley) - (9)
                                 The linked product - (rcareaga) - (8)
                                     took delivery paid $12 - (boxley) - (7)
                                         Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         ok full dark out back, my backyard is old growth forest - (boxley) - (2)
                                             Let me know how it works out in the long run, please - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                 very solidly built, using rayvac low end battery - (boxley)
                                         I just ordered a couple with the battery and charger. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             They seem pretty good. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 Update. - (Another Scott)
                         Dunno... - (Another Scott)
                         Ordered 2x@7.50 ... maybe by T'sgiving [?] ... Crazy stuff: - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Arrived.. only took about 5 weeks. Good value. - (Ashton)
         Neat. Can't beat the price. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)

I don't know who thought this up, but it certainly wasn't a bird.
91 ms