IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re:“If fully implemented,”...
IF is the operative word here. We are being had by a Russian/Syrian stall tactic. There will be no end to reasons why certain steps can not be taken now.

Obama is just "off the hook" for taking military action.
Alex
New Still.. any Excuse at all is a REASON
(Something in short-supply, especially to anyone who has actually SEEN:
The Greem Table ... a 'ballet' which mimes 'International Diplomacy™' to a Fare-Thee-Well..
So well that: hardly Any words need be spoken to Get. The. Message.

http://en.wikipedia....i/The_Green_Table
http://joffrey.org/p...tions/green-table

SO.. I Don't Care how 'analysis' reveals 'loopholes' Etc. THIS TIME and THUS FAR
We [always means: The disUnited States of Murica, ever-since Shrub/The Cheney Shogunate]
mimicked Capt. Kirk of the USS Enterprise (As Real a ref. as any mere-historic ref)
I know I'm a 'killer' but Today I Will not Kill

So Let's just All Applaud--OK?
New if it gets the finger off the trigger that is a good thing
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Yes, that
--

Drew
New The thing that kills me about all of this
is that it's apparent our elites (and given Harpo's mouth openings on the subject, I definitely include a lot of Cdn elites in this) have learned nothing from the last decade. Nothing.

You'd think they figure they'll profit handsomely making orphans of other people's children and are okay with that.
New See: "Mark Twain's 'War Prayer'" It's about Us. ... Still.
     Kerry and Lavrov reach deal on Syria - (Another Scott) - (6)
         Re:“If fully implemented,”... - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
             Still.. any Excuse at all is a REASON - (Ashton) - (4)
                 if it gets the finger off the trigger that is a good thing -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     Yes, that -NT - (drook)
                 The thing that kills me about all of this - (jake123) - (1)
                     See: "Mark Twain's 'War Prayer'" It's about Us. ... Still. -NT - (Ashton)

I can negate every one of your facts with unverified information I've gotten from the internet machine.
56 ms