IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ah. Sorry, no, I don't really know.
But at least I wouldn't go assuming 1; seems more likely to be some combination of 2 and/or 3; both ring true, so I can't say how much of which.
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New Thanks.
I think its a combination of all three myself, heavily weighted by (2). And, unfortunately, for entirely non-technical reasons nothing can be done about that. ;0(

Aside: my group just installed Pentaho CE and has been horsing around with it a little. It seems to work much better with PostgreSQL than the SAP/BO Suite does.

Thanks for the input.
New Came across this while doing a bit of catch-up reading...
...and whaddayaknow, only a bit over a year after that, when starting my current job, I also got to get acquainted with Pentaho. Mostly PDI, the ETL tool, but also a bit of Pentaho BA/"Mondrian", the reporting end. Paid-for version up until three weeks ago, but recently I'm testing the Community Edition on one of our test servers and soon on my own workstation.

So I guess the tables are turned: If I have any questions, I can turn to you, Mike (you old Chekist, you), since you must be an old hand at this stuff by now?
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New I'll help if able. ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Paging CRC. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
         Nope, sorry. Why do you ask? - (CRConrad) - (5)
             I had a specific question about Data Services. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                 Ah. Sorry, no, I don't really know. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                     Thanks. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                         Came across this while doing a bit of catch-up reading... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             I'll help if able. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)

At least as intelligible as your X-Man666.JPG monologues.
72 ms