IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Lookin fer loopholes.. (dons shyster bow-tie, boutonniere)
(I recall a spot near the N. fork of the American R. to which several of us escaped a couple times in '70s--its exact locale guarded by One who gave-it-up only.. ... hesitantly.. deja vu?)
'Twas sufficiently hidden that clothes were optional, even. Probably a chimera now, given rising infestation of feral children everywhere.

I'd suppose that, back-home there were similar mores, as respected as once-upon-a-time, here..
Arriving in Murica (..expecting America-of-the-Dream-fluff) and soon noticing how Corps. everywhere kick sand in the faces of the skinny-kid who can't afford a Charles Atlas primer:
perhaps they experienced enough Me-Me-Me mindsets as.. (well, can't we imagine?)

Still.. you'd think that such sullen and pointed defense of indefensible behavior--by their 'adults'--just might.. shock some momentary recollections of Home.
Though, for all we know: maybe enforced polite behavior there: was exactly what they fled from?

Cuthless tribes shall be the main vehicle for the homo-sap Car Crash just beyond the next jihad-curve, I wot.
Misanthropy lurks just a [incorrigible-] 'tad' beyond the xeno- stage, no? Because: some adults are Worse.
New Afghans, I'm now told
A dozen years of war (on our shift); hundreds of wedding parties blown to bits by Predator drones, and somehow they contrived to miss this lot? I feel that my tax dollars have not been well spent.
New Read the "Kite Runner".
It might change your mind. Or not. :)

They are from the 12 century after all.
Alex
     xenophobia! - (rcareaga) - (12)
         My tribe is bigger than your tribe! - (a6l6e6x)
         Lookin fer loopholes.. (dons shyster bow-tie, boutonniere) - (Ashton) - (2)
             Afghans, I'm now told - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 Read the "Kite Runner". - (a6l6e6x)
         To be fair... - (static)
         mousetraps over your stuff, the noise? oh well - (boxley)
         postscript - (rcareaga) - (5)
             Ya done good. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
             I tried to warn you about Afghanis. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 See, a personal KGB man IS good for something after all! -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     Never have I suggested otherwise, Comrade. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         In the Fifties, anybody who was anybody in Finnish society.. - (CRConrad)

Fetch forth the Quivering Runcible of Jaundiced Blandishments!
56 ms