IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Good speech by Kerry today.
http://www.state.gov...013/08/213668.htm

It'll be interesting to see what Obama does over the next few days to address the concerns of Congress, and the rest of us, before he acts.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Maybe,
but if you s/Syria?NorthKorea/g the same logic applies and we aren't going to do a damn thing there. Little bit hypocritical but its statescraft, it's supposed to be hypocritical
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Just more bullshit.
They want a war; they're going to get one. They have an ugly kid on their hands and they're just dickering about how they're going to dress it.
New Demur.
Not BS: I can believe that, that which He says They 'Know' (not surmise/think-probable, and other weasel-words)
they Know--to a high confidence-level--by all Non-BS definitions of that phrase. Because assuredly there Shall be Inquests after whatever next occurs (here and There) Occurs.

What he does not claim to 'Know'/and how could he? is just exactly What might be an appropriate scenario of punishment/message-sending???
--appropriate to All those inherent Risks, given the fate of 'Arab Spring'?, given the nastiness still that is Egypt, given the Venn-chart of All M.E. National intrigues including Israel--as Always:
a diagram perfectly suited to the puzzle-makers/solvers of the IGM.

If that wasn't an honest speech: I doubt we could discern one if such a thing next bit us on the nose.
I find no fault in his Not-attempting Guesses as to how-next 'we ought to move': that would have made the speech a Sales Talk. Maybe with Power-Punt ... subliminal/imagined on some whiteboard.

Maybe, as in War Games the "only way to win this game is Not to Play."
Clearly that is the risk-free POV for doing Nothing. Same as in Rwanda, East Timor ... ... [see List.]
I no insanely-Perfect solutions, nor, I wot: does The Admin/Congress, bloviators et alia, but we Shall hear n+n3 opinions, for a very long time.

Meanwhile, I watch with the rest.
     Good speech by Kerry today. - (Another Scott) - (3)
         Maybe, - (boxley)
         Just more bullshit. - (hnick) - (1)
             Demur. - (Ashton)

Hence these societies employ their own versions of summary judgment and Rule 11 of the aforementioned Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
66 ms