IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Meanwhile, in Saudi Arabia...
http://www.juancole....s-imprisoned.html

Russia Today got a scoop on Monday with an interview with a defecting Saudi prince:

“In recent weeks Saudi Arabia has launched an offensive against anti-regime activists arresting many and sentencing some to years in jail. Total number of political prisoners has now surpassed 40 thousand according to some reports. The crackdown has even forced a member of the ruling family to defect. RT Arabic spoke exclusively to Saudi prince Khaled Bin Farhan Al-Saud – who accuses the monarchy of corruption and silencing all voices of dissent.”

Recall that Bahrain clamped down on protests using the SA military in 2011. Things have continued to simmer.

Needless to say, there would be huge economic impacts to the oil markets if SA descends into chaos the way Egypt seems to be doing...

Here's hoping the royal family and the Wahabbis wake up to the need to enter the 18th century (at least) when it comes to consent of the governed... :-(

Cheers,
Scott.
New why, since we are pumping more oil than they are?..
personally after 911 I hope Iran invades them....
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Because they export more than we do;have larger reserves.
New ALL of which ought now, to be *moot*
ie You/We know the numbers:
Already FOUND 'reserves' IF ever released == Doom. (Or any thousand-word elaboration.)
Until that situation finally gets past the infinite-Denialists and their Corporate-funders: we're punting.

Next:
IF ... ... ... 'we' planted about 10 Amazon Rain Forests wherever they'd thrive
THEN just maybe we could afford the tariff to use some of those reserves: not as burned-up fuel--you fuels!
(but for the Other, very handy ingredients: of manifold Uses; still $tough to synthesize, etc.)

Yeah I Know: a Unicorn stampede will decimate D.C. before any of the above. We suck.
If cats become the #1 Mammals shortly: the Planet will applaud with thunder never before audited.
New Cats? Sorry, they'll lose; it'll be the rats.
New Feline-LRPD sez:
Nine for Mortal Chellovecks doomed to snuff it.

(Cats are smarter than rats ..although I have encountered some.. not so much.)
     Meanwhile, in Saudi Arabia... - (Another Scott) - (5)
         why, since we are pumping more oil than they are?.. - (boxley) - (4)
             Because they export more than we do;have larger reserves. -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 ALL of which ought now, to be *moot* - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Cats? Sorry, they'll lose; it'll be the rats. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         Feline-LRPD sez: - (Ashton)

NO CARRIER
113 ms