IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The only reason...
they are going to double... is that your state is fighting it.

Seems that states that embrace it are seeing HUGE reductions in premiums.

Funny that happens huh? I can't imagine why putting huge road blocks in the way and forcing a WHOLE OTHER system to be setup, is making the costs higher. Color me boxley.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
New how easily they forget
the deals made by states for votes 4.3 billion in the case of louisiana
http://www.forbes.co...uisiana-purchase/
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
     Don't get angry, get determined. - (Another Scott) - (80)
         so paying a shitload of cash to inurance companies - (boxley) - (37)
             I always thought... - (Another Scott) - (36)
                 have a free anecdote - (boxley)
                 Wow. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Nice. :-/ -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Sound like that political guy**... - (folkert) - (27)
                     I'm trying to be realistic here. - (Another Scott) - (26)
                         That's the BEST argument YET for Single Payer. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                             When you can find 60 votes in the Senate for it, we'll talk. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 Things change... - (folkert)
                             Ding ding ding! -NT - (folkert)
                         Thanks for clarification. - (folkert)
                         cherokee country school district isn't a 1% - (boxley) - (20)
                             Schools are being strangled by various factors. - (Another Scott) - (19)
                                 excuses? not hardly bolded portion mine - (boxley) - (18)
                                     More... - (Another Scott) - (17)
                                         from the same document, bold is mine - (boxley) - (16)
                                             Keep ignoring everything else... - (Another Scott) - (15)
                                                 not ignoring anything - (boxley) - (14)
                                                     We disagree. -NT - (Another Scott) - (13)
                                                         that obamacare costs are going to double here? :-) -NT - (boxley) - (12)
                                                             The only reason... - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                 how easily they forget - (boxley)
                                                             Yup. That's not "Obamacare" costing more, but stupidity. - (CRConrad)
                                                             Money is fungible. You know this. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                                 still trying to deny that the cost will double - (boxley) - (7)
                                                                     <sigh> - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                         okay, catch you in the next thread - (boxley)
                                                                     Holy fuck, are you really that stupid? - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                                         explainin to the ignorant furriner read th comment this time - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                             Yep. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                 That's why the Republicans have voted to repeal it, amirite? -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                     You expect *ME* to explain Republican thought processes? -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 Now, I'm a supporter... - (malraux) - (4)
                     Understood. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         It's "the bill you like least". - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             See my reply below. -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Here's the full quote. - (Another Scott)
         before folkert gets penis firmly in hand - (boxley) - (41)
             Purity or Nothing, right? - (Another Scott) - (39)
                 Answer to (1) - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                     Question. - (folkert) - (2)
                         You've got a point. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             Ineffectual for certain things... - (folkert)
                     What color unicorn would you like with that? - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         Objection. Asked and Answered. - (mmoffitt)
                         Welp, you've made this forum a lot easier to traverse. - (hnick) - (1)
                             <sigh> - (Another Scott)
                 Answer to (2): No question. He absolutely would. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (30)
                     Evidence, please. - (Another Scott) - (29)
                         Ask and Ye shall receive. - (mmoffitt) - (28)
                             FDL speculation isn't evidence. - (Another Scott) - (27)
                                 Here's our difference. - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                                     Expect your unicorn any day now. I'm sure it'll be great. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                         Not looking for one. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                             Enjoy your bunker then. :-/ -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     SImply: you Can't get There.. from Here, IMO. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                         Largely concur. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                             There will always be things to argue about. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     The "pre-existing" thing is still an issue. - (Another Scott) - (13)
                                         I'm sure in pockets it is still a problem. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                             A brilliant example of - (jake123) - (11)
                                                 I'm unconvinced the ACA is better than what was. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                     50 million people that couldn't get coverage now can - (jake123) - (1)
                                                         Re: 50 million people that couldn't get coverage now can - (boxley)
                                                     Guess who said this... - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                         As from the get-go: S i n g l e - P a y e r is the Only Sane - (Ashton)
                                                         St Raygun? -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                             Guessing from the URL you weren't supposed to peek at... - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                                 Hush! -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                 Yeah, a champion of Single Payer in Vermont. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                     And yet he supported the PPACA. Imagine that. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                         He's a sixteenth of a loaf fan. - (mmoffitt)
                                 Evidence has a habit of disappearing from the tubes. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                     Archive.org is your friend. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                         Re: Archive.org is your friend. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                             No time to address everything. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                 No time. Will be back tomorrow. Same Bat Channel, ... ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                 Okay, I'll revise. - (mmoffitt)
             Remember, I learned it from watching you! -NT - (folkert)

A cheery thought that I shall leave you with...
102 ms