IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ok.
I was (silently) proposing getting a corporate GS4 or iP5 and running the BBM app on it.

If you like their hardware, you must have something in mind. I think it's a dead-end choice, myself. They are shrinking and in "do whatever is necessary to save the ship"-mode (including talk of taking the company private). They won't be able to afford compelling new hardware for a while.

The Z10 seems to be their latest gadget on AT&T - http://www.att.com/s...s/blackberry.html - no keyboard. The Q10 has a keyboard.

It's probably not worth agonizing over given all the unknowns. Use whatever your colleagues/boss use or recommend and move on. You don't want to be in a situation where they send you something and your gadget doesn't work with it 100%, so waiting on a BBM app (unless it is immanent) is risky.

HTH a little.

Cheers,
Scott.
New No prob
And it doesn't matter as of this morning.

I was told I'd get a 4G device to pop on the tablet, and any BB phone, which I want the physical keyboard model., ie: the Q10.

I agree on the dead-end, but it doesn't matter. Corp decides, corp pays, I have no problem with it.
     BBery recomendations? - (crazy) - (7)
         Supposedly BBMessenger is coming to other phones. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             I like BB hardware - (crazy) - (2)
                 Ok. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     No prob - (crazy)
         None? - (folkert)
         You like keyboard? Get the Q10. - (jake123) - (1)
             I will - (crazy)

Truly you are Earth's greatest customer.
62 ms