IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Be nice or we'll beat you? Sounds like PC to me..
-----
Steve
New Yeah, but OTOH: What does "Rule of Law" mean...
...if not, in essence, exactly "Be nice or we'll beat you"?

And I sure am all for the rule of law, "Niceness Nazism" or not.

Which, IMnshO, pretty much invalidates -- at least, in the sense of "renders meaningless" -- the current practice of adding "-Nazi" to any old word.
   Christian R. Conrad
Of course, who am I to point fingers? I'm in the "Information Technology" business, prima facia evidence that there's bats in the bell tower.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=27764|Andrew Grygus]
New Well yeah - if we look Too closely at lots of shorthand -
Using PC say, (as randomly as it is used - to reduce every contoversy to Us/Them so ya needn't really think about it) then I'd say - maybe it's become PC to label most everything PC.

Er PC-Nazis? (but mind reels at PC-PC-Nazis)

Tree-Hugger VS Let's chip all them old growth forests into particle board so's we can have *lots* of shelves?

Fortunately - there's so much stupid shit going on /day - no one can even list it all, let alone reverse more than some token amount. So that leaves Meher Baba, I guess -

Dont worry. Be happy.

Cheers :-)

Ashton Pollyanna
     Web browser stats? - (pwhysall) - (13)
         Start with me being lazy... - (folkert) - (1)
             *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* - (pwhysall)
         Oh, great...Browser nazis now... -NT - (hnick) - (6)
             It just goes to show... - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                 ...that you can hang "-Nazis" onto *any* word you want. -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                     Well.. "Niceness-Nazis" -?- a bit of cognitive dissonance -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                         Be nice or we'll beat you? Sounds like PC to me.. -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                             Yeah, but OTOH: What does "Rule of Law" mean... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                 Well yeah - if we look Too closely at lots of shorthand - - (Ashton)
         Need you really ask? :-) - (static) - (3)
             Mozilla? - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                 I'm going to take a leaf from one Peter Whysall... - (static)
             La donna e ____'Mobile' _!_(huh?)____ (andante cantabile) - (Ashton)

Out of respect for Apple's good name, this LRPDism has been censored.
142 ms