IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New For the geographically-challenged:
http://goo.gl/maps/90BR9

^^ Dalmatia.

Lovely part of the world. My sister has been there on holiday a few times and adores the place. Very popular with the Germans, apparently.
New All in slow Wohnautos-"RVs", in Yank-on narrow twisty roads.
New good jump off spot for smuggled ciggies back in the day
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
     Oh my lord that mirror is heavy - (crazy) - (40)
         I hear that - (pwhysall) - (2)
             2 days later - (crazy) - (1)
                 For some perspective, courtesy of Solicitous-LRPD - (Ashton)
         And oh my lord it's gorgeous when mounted - (crazy) - (35)
             Re: It doubled the size of the room, visually. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                 Well, actually, not in this case - (crazy) - (2)
                     I thought those mirrors went on the ceiling! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         All over actually - (crazy)
             I can get that effect without all the physical labor - (boxley)
             Re: And oh my lord it's gorgeous when mounted - (pwhysall) - (29)
                 Never. Ever. Will they be moved. -NT - (crazy) - (28)
                     If I believed in tempting fate you're courting an earthquake -NT - (drook)
                     mirror mirror on the wall - (boxley) - (26)
                         Never - (crazy) - (25)
                             Akita? - (pwhysall) - (22)
                                 Word - (drook) - (21)
                                     Time to have the kirby fixed -NT - (crazy) - (16)
                                         Miele Cat & Dog - (pwhysall) - (15)
                                             Dalmatian hair *sucks* - (malraux) - (1)
                                                 Weimaraner hair is the same way. - (folkert)
                                             DalmatiAn, fercryinoutloud, you Yanks! - (CRConrad) - (12)
                                                 isn't that a lion from ita? -NT - (boxley)
                                                 Is "tion" not a very common suffix in other languages? - (drook) - (10)
                                                     Sure -- for nouns derived from verbs and adjectives, just... - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                                         so do you spell it Cristion in american? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             Good catch, Bill! No, not I, but perhaps DrooK? (And you?) -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                         Fast typing is (I suspect) partially fonetik - (drook)
                                                         I see that the pilkunnussija mode is ON! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                             Oooh! Even Linus hasn't used that one yet! -NT - (scoenye)
                                                             Just stopped myself from nussing a few pilkkus elsewhere... -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                         For the geographically-challenged: - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                             All in slow Wohnautos-"RVs", in Yank-on narrow twisty roads. -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                             good jump off spot for smuggled ciggies back in the day -NT - (boxley)
                                     That's why standard size poodles are nice - (malraux) - (3)
                                         Yep - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                             Sophie doesn't shed as much as she molts. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 It's no wonder they eat so much - (pwhysall)
                             If you want an Akita... - (folkert)
                             never get a pure bred anything - (boxley)
         Side mirrors are up - (crazy)

The alien burst from Dan's stomach. Spaghetti sauce or blood spattered the wall. It was probably blood. Either way, it would stain.
63 ms