IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New like I said in the beginning, doesnt matter
the feds will get him on a civil rights beef. watched a lot of the trial, prosecution bumbled badly in so many ways there was no other conclusion to make
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Yup. They didn't want to prosecute GZ at all... :-(
     I think that maybe Bugs was right... - (Another Scott) - (25)
         Re: I think that maybe Bugs was right... - (folkert)
         Maybe he could enlarge that alteration a tad, say 4 more? - (Ashton) - (23)
             Betty makes a similar point. - (Another Scott) - (22)
                 Hmmm... - (hnick) - (21)
                     Some situations are more equal than others.... - (Another Scott)
                     One significant difference - (drook) - (19)
                         I note Movements afoot.. - (Ashton) - (5)
                             like I said in the beginning, doesnt matter - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Yup. They didn't want to prosecute GZ at all... :-( -NT - (Another Scott)
                             The petition link(s). - (Another Scott)
                             MoveOn got DDOSed - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 don't they cheer when people they dont like get ddoss'd? -NT - (boxley)
                         Re: One significant difference - (pwhysall)
                         Wasn't a "stand your ground" defense. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                             Wow, that law *is* worse than I thought - (drook)
                             wrong, as noted in many places, brown was not discussed - (boxley) - (6)
                                 Not wrong - (drook) - (5)
                                     At this point in the post-trial necropsy.. - (Ashton) - (4)
                                         Do you really think they'd hear it? - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                             As they are 100.0% insulated from all inputs.. - (Ashton)
                                             staring meanly at us vs miller - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Miller doesn't hold anymore. - (mmoffitt)
                         Re: One significant difference - (pwhysall) - (2)
                             Funny, but so very not-true - (drook) - (1)
                                 Thanks.. we can be sure that no Judge hands a printout - (Ashton)

Right here in River City!
51 ms