IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 2 days later
I woke up at 2 AM last night, terrified, from the nightmare.
M realized that Mjr had massage groupon coupons to be used.
Told me that mjr was going to drive me to the massage. I had horrible dreams about being trapped in a car with her, under her control. I would rather spend 2 hours sanding the floor than go. It turned out m was home at the time and drove us. Had a good massage, met a new pro, and will be going back, but never with mjr driving.

Moving along.
New For some perspective, courtesy of Solicitous-LRPD
I'm made of 100% baryonic matter.
     Oh my lord that mirror is heavy - (crazy) - (40)
         I hear that - (pwhysall) - (2)
             2 days later - (crazy) - (1)
                 For some perspective, courtesy of Solicitous-LRPD - (Ashton)
         And oh my lord it's gorgeous when mounted - (crazy) - (35)
             Re: It doubled the size of the room, visually. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                 Well, actually, not in this case - (crazy) - (2)
                     I thought those mirrors went on the ceiling! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         All over actually - (crazy)
             I can get that effect without all the physical labor - (boxley)
             Re: And oh my lord it's gorgeous when mounted - (pwhysall) - (29)
                 Never. Ever. Will they be moved. -NT - (crazy) - (28)
                     If I believed in tempting fate you're courting an earthquake -NT - (drook)
                     mirror mirror on the wall - (boxley) - (26)
                         Never - (crazy) - (25)
                             Akita? - (pwhysall) - (22)
                                 Word - (drook) - (21)
                                     Time to have the kirby fixed -NT - (crazy) - (16)
                                         Miele Cat & Dog - (pwhysall) - (15)
                                             Dalmatian hair *sucks* - (malraux) - (1)
                                                 Weimaraner hair is the same way. - (folkert)
                                             DalmatiAn, fercryinoutloud, you Yanks! - (CRConrad) - (12)
                                                 isn't that a lion from ita? -NT - (boxley)
                                                 Is "tion" not a very common suffix in other languages? - (drook) - (10)
                                                     Sure -- for nouns derived from verbs and adjectives, just... - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                                         so do you spell it Cristion in american? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             Good catch, Bill! No, not I, but perhaps DrooK? (And you?) -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                         Fast typing is (I suspect) partially fonetik - (drook)
                                                         I see that the pilkunnussija mode is ON! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                             Oooh! Even Linus hasn't used that one yet! -NT - (scoenye)
                                                             Just stopped myself from nussing a few pilkkus elsewhere... -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                         For the geographically-challenged: - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                             All in slow Wohnautos-"RVs", in Yank-on narrow twisty roads. -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                             good jump off spot for smuggled ciggies back in the day -NT - (boxley)
                                     That's why standard size poodles are nice - (malraux) - (3)
                                         Yep - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                             Sophie doesn't shed as much as she molts. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 It's no wonder they eat so much - (pwhysall)
                             If you want an Akita... - (folkert)
                             never get a pure bred anything - (boxley)
         Side mirrors are up - (crazy)

Wow. I am just. Wow. Un-. Wow. You'd think...Nah. Wow.
95 ms