IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ??Confused guys
I am not a cop lover yet I used to write software for them inside the station. Not an oil company lover but have worked for BP. Dont really like the big telcos but I have worked for all of the major wireless carriers. Hate the cable companies business methods but worked for one for 6 years. Really dislike the NSA at the moment but if I was offered an interesting gig there I would take it if it helped make them better. Dislike Obamacare? Sure. Should I be unwilling to ensure that YOUR private information stays that way? Nope. I will do my best to lock that crap down. Doesnt mean that I dont think it is a large steaming pile of freebees that wont work, even your vaunted hero Obama is unwinding that sucker as fast as he can get away with it.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New It ain't "free".
What's the bill call for concerning medical loss ratio? 80%. That leaves 20% for private companies. And even if you buy the bullshit that "Administrative costs are 17% on average" that the private insurers claim, that still leaves 3% *pure profit* for private insurers, somewhere in the vicinity of 75 Billion in profit per year. But that 17% is *fantasy* mixed with a hell of a lot of waste and/or incompetence and/or good old fashioned hiding the money. And if you *do* buy the 17% Admin cost nonsense, then you *must* admit the federal government is vastly more efficient at delivering healthcare services than is the private sector.

Medicare Has Lower Administrative Costs Than Private Plans.

According to the Kaiser Family Foundation, administrative costs in Medicare are only about 2 percent of operating expenditures. Defenders of the insurance industry estimate administrative costs as 17 percent of revenue.

Insurance industry-funded studies exclude private plans’ marketing costs and profits from their calculation of administrative costs. Even so, Medicare’s overhead is dramatically lower.

Medicare administrative cost figures include the collection of Medicare taxes, fraud and abuse controls, and building costs.

http://healthaffairs...rivate-insurance/

Oh, in case Scott or any other Obama apologist chimes in with "See, the AHCA is cost containing because - lookie, lookie, it mandates that 4 out of 5 dollars the Wall Street backed private insurers get goes to healthcare" let me point out that the bean counters working for *any* private health insurance firm can "prove" a med loss ratio of just about anything they want it to be.
New the steaming pile of freebees wasn't aimed at the end user
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
     gotta love me some obamacare hm hm good - (boxley) - (6)
         I LOVE it - (crazy)
         Effer. I knew you'd be a turncoat... - (folkert) - (4)
             Seems about right - (crazy) - (3)
                 ??Confused guys - (boxley) - (2)
                     It ain't "free". - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         the steaming pile of freebees wasn't aimed at the end user -NT - (boxley)

Coffee, Johnny?
36 ms