especially not, vet each of the functions in this way. So they will be at the gloss-over mercy of the Marketeers and a cursory play with one in a store :(

Do you know of any website which has done ~ the sort of hands-on verifications you're doing? I mean.. in the US and for certain consumer goods, we have CU (Consumers Union), a private testing group which attempts to play Fairwitness. (They were among the first to report on the roll-over propensity of the SUVs (UAVs), and explore the effects upon other drivers of - these behemoths with too-high bumpers.)

But that's the only place I can think of, who would do what you are up to. And while they surely have an IT department.. it might not be as familiar with business uses as you / your company. I think it's important too, that the same person evaluates all the models, even if more than one does so. I hope there will be a way for your data to get around.

Meanwhile I'll try to drop in on eBay periodically.. think if I see a clean Z-5000 I can steal for <250 (now!) -- it might be hard to resist.. Maybe I can kidnap the sister of a prominent Linux coder.. and get my own Tornado Notes!

[or "our motorcycle guys will shave your sister and tattoo a Windoze logo on her scalp"]

:-\ufffd

Ashton
with delusions of Microslothian behavior..
Hell - Billy's a 'role model' - no?

PS [edit] It always makes my day when M$ loses out technically in the occasional fair fight - One More Time. (Not that this much affects the retards amongst us.) This retard says... still tryin to keep W98/Mozilla patched together -- avoid the lengthy angst of converting all \\-lore into new /-lore :(