IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I keep trying, but can't concentrate
Scott, Ashton,

Maybe I'm in the wrong forum for this now, but one of my huge frustrations is that I can't seem to concentrate on anything very long without really struggling.

I tried, I read until page 9 and then started getting overwhelmed. I'm not used to being overwhelmed just by reading something or watching something, or hearing something or trying to understand something or even just typing.

But that's what is happening, and it scares me, and I'm so stressed I can't think straight. I had wanted to post to you, Ashton, and ask some things about words that have only the meanings someone gives them, but I don't even know what forum to post it in...

Anyway, I'll try reading it again tomorrow, maybe. Right now I'm losing the point, and I know that's not what you want me to get from it.

Thanks to you both for listening and enabling me to get to the link without downloading.

Brenda

P.S. It's not helping that it's got a lot about math and statistics in it, something I already struggle with. (sigh).
Collapse Edited by Nightowl June 22, 2013, 01:14:56 AM EDT
I keep trying, but can't concentrate
Scott, Ashton,

Maybe I'm in the wrong forum for this now, but one of my huge frustrations is that I can't seem to concentrate on anything very long without really struggling.

I tried, I read until page 9 and then started getting overwhelmed. I'm not used to being overwhelmed just by reading somethingor watching something,or hearing something or trying to understand something or even just typing.

But that's what is happening, and it scares me, and I'm so stressed I can't think straight. I had wanted to post to you, Ashton about words that have only the meanings someone gives them, but I don't even know what forum to post it in...

Anyway, I'll try reading it again tomorrow, maybe. Right now I'm losing the point, and I know that's not what you want me to get from it.

Thanks for listening and enabling me to get to the link without downloading.

Brenda

Expand Edited by Nightowl June 22, 2013, 01:16:20 AM EDT
New Do what you need to do to relax.
The story doesn't need to be read closely. It's not a murder mystery where you have to figure out the clues. The math doesn't matter. Treat it as if you were casually listening to people talk in a diner. Don't let the transcription errors distract you, either. It's a just a story with a message - basically take care of yourself and those you love, and don't worry about things that you can't control.

Hang in there. You'll get through this, too. :-)

Cheers,
Scott.
     EVERYTHING IS BREAKING! - (Nightowl) - (7)
         It could be worse.. - (Ashton) - (6)
             I realize that - (Nightowl) - (1)
                 Check my comment below. It's worth a read. -NT - (Another Scott)
             That linky seems to be a mass of Amazon links. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 I keep trying, but can't concentrate - (Nightowl) - (1)
                     Do what you need to do to relax. - (Another Scott)
                 Sorry, picked from Googly this time - (Ashton)

I choose vodka and Chaka Khan.
46 ms