IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No, that's a shitty life
Living for failed moments of sports enthrallment bookended by missing sex that someone else controls. Really, time for a reboot and priority check.

Most of my whining comes from the fact that I can't run power tools a couple hours a day when M is sleeping, but she's usually sleeping to recover from our time together.

Expand Edited by crazy June 17, 2013, 12:09:24 PM EDT
New disagree
I don't "Live for failed moments of sports enthrallment"; I do, however, enjoy the rare opportunity to watch the hometown teams on out-of-state free television when available. Which NBC lied about.

I remembered why I hate bars, and sports bars in general: the lack of pretending to care about the customer when you're old enough to be their dad and they ignore you just like him. As someone who put himself through college delivering pizzas, I'm fully aware of the need for good customer service and attitude to be translated into decent tips, because the salary is below minimum wage. And sometimes people who you think are lousy tippers will be the ones who generously surprise you. Which is why I'm not ... except when I get bad service with attitude - then she gets stiffed cause she deserves it.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain “Pudd’nhead Wilson’s New Calendar,” 1897
     SHITTY WEEKEND - (lincoln) - (18)
         No, that's a shitty life - (crazy) - (1)
             disagree - (lincoln)
         If it helps... - (pwhysall) - (6)
             Yank-accent Scully as a Northern Irish cop? - (CRConrad) - (5)
                 She actually has an English RP accent - (pwhysall) - (4)
                     Aha, I C. Thx! -NT - (CRConrad)
                     Just like wossisname from "House" - (drook) - (2)
                         Bertie Wooster. HTH! -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             Yeah, him -NT - (drook)
         Cheer up. You could be a Griffins fan. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
             I have Comcast - (lincoln) - (7)
                 If you have coax signal splitters, maybe try swapping them. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     Before that - (crazy) - (1)
                         That too. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     no splitter - (lincoln)
                 I have Comcast - (boxley)
                 Seconded on the splitters. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Re: Seconded on the splitters. - (lincoln)

Everyone sing a song about popcorn!
91 ms