IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New There are lots and lots of questions.
That's a good one.

But it's not the only one.

There are lots and lots of seemingly underqualified people who are doing a fine job out there. He's not in trouble because he was underqualified. He is in trouble because he did a seemingly senseless series of acts some of which violated his oath and the law. (At least what has been presented thus far doesn't make much sense to me. A $20M/yr program is watching all of our electronic correspondence? Really?!? You made "around $200k" a year?!? Really?!? You could wiretap the President of the United States?!? Really?!?).

It'll be interesting to see if this episode leads to any clarity on these surveillance programs and their oversight. Maybe, maybe not.

http://thehill.com/h...-dead-on-arrival-

Cheers,
Scott.
New I thought about this as well
http://blogs.ajc.com...-traitor-or-fool/
Lindsay Mills, who writes like I dance, says in her blog that “My world has opened and closed all at once. Leaving me at sea without a compass. Surely there will be villainous pirates, distracting mermaids and tides of change in this new open water chapter of my journey. But at the moment all I can feel is alone.”

“As I type this on my tear-streaked keyboard I’m reflecting on all the faces that have graced my path. The ones I laughed with. The ones I’ve held. The one I’ve grown to love the most. And the ones I never got to bid adieu. But sometimes life doesn’t afford proper goodbyes.”

Hmmmmm … maybe the NSA leak isn’t why Snowden started running.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New :-)
     Aren't you glad we killed him? - (mmoffitt) - (22)
         It's a bummer, being an Axis Power. - (Ashton)
         Re: Aren't you glad we killed him? - (rcareaga) - (20)
             Oh come now. - (folkert)
             Even if I grant that he "became radicalized later" ... - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 he may have been pushed in that direction - (rcareaga) - (4)
                     Point taken. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                         Oh, indeedy - (rcareaga) - (2)
                             I did say "can", not "will." - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 Ayup - (rcareaga)
             what ever happened to free speech -NT - (boxley) - (12)
                 Re: what ever happened to free speech - (rcareaga) - (11)
                     he knows he will pay the price -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                         Re: he knows he will pay the price - (rcareaga) - (2)
                             ellsberg paid, the reward was that the - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Wow. - (folkert)
                         Funny that he ran to China though. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                             NK doesnt have the amenaties and iran involves bowing -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                 Heh. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                     That's one of the points that's been made - (drook) - (3)
                                         There are lots and lots of questions. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             I thought about this as well - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)

Dein Glück... ist nicht mein Glück... ist mein Unglück.
158 ms