Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New More on Snowden.
http://www.theatlant...tleblower/276688/

Cheers,
Scott.
New hmm, maybe I should apply
as a $200,000 a year NSA-contractor with Booz Allen Hamilton based in Hawaii.
he was a security network infrastructure administrator. Kinda my current job description. That's about $100 per hour isn't it?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Better hurry.
I expect they'll be getting lots of applications on Monday, if numbers like that are true.

https://bah.taleo.ne...earch.ftl?lang=en

;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New just looked at rents :-(
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Yup. Too often it works that way...
New $116k is a more realistic going rate.
http://www.nextgov.c...68090/?oref=river

The survey of 500 cybersecurity professionals, released Monday by Semper Secure and underwritten by Northrop Grumman, NetApp and MeriTalk, found that cyber pros are earning $116,000 per year, or $55.77 per hour, on average.

Federal agencies, which are challenged by strong demand for cyber talent while also facing budget cuts and pay freezes, may take heart in knowing that high salaries and benefits were ranked fifth in areas cyber pros most value, however.

The most valuable assets of a cyber career included interesting and challenging work (56 percent), important and meaningful work (44 percent), love for technology (39 percent), the constant change and dynamic industry (31 percent) and job security (27 percent). Just one in four cyber pros ranked high salaries and benefits as a top perk of their career.

In addition, the federal government may be a step up over other sectors in a key benefit cyber professionals want – flexible work arrangements and telework, the study found. Nearly half (47 percent) said flexible work arrangements are most important to their overall quality of life. In addition, 14 percent valued telework as the most important aspect of their jobs, even more than pay, benefits and prestige.

FWIW.

Cheers,
Scott.
New cheap bassars $55 is low
     <Red Siren!!!11>US government PRISM web site!!!11 - (Another Scott) - (21)
         Guardian: Leaker outs himself. - (Another Scott) - (12)
             More on Snowden. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                 hmm, maybe I should apply - (boxley) - (5)
                     Better hurry. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         just looked at rents :-( -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             Yup. Too often it works that way... -NT - (Another Scott)
                     $116k is a more realistic going rate. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         cheap bassars $55 is low -NT - (boxley)
             Driftglass: Breaking- NSA collecting massive amounts of data - (Another Scott) - (4)
                 Deja vu all over again.. but it snot? -NT - (Ashton)
                 this is from 2006. why post? what point? -NT - (crazy) - (2)
                     Just to show Snowden's revelations weren't exactly new. HTH -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Golly; why they be SOO-Upset! if it's *ALL* 'old' news..Hmm? -NT - (Ashton)
         To quote a scholar: Meh... - (hnick)
         dunno, if they are doing this - (boxley)
         funny, dont see the FAA logo here? - (boxley) - (2)
             "Go PRISMFAA" - center, last line of slide. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 FAA = FISA Amendments Act -NT - (altmann)
         My 'faith' that the 'govt' Can ... perspicuously *mine* - (Ashton)
         I just heard the president say - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Who really just "found out"? - (drook)

No, you didn't. You came here for an argument!
55 ms