IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Fish or Cut Bait time on *Benghazi!!!11*
Ed Kilgore at WaMo has it exactly right: http://www.washingto...it_time044650.php

Cheers,
Scott.
New when someone such as myself who is far from the seat of
power heard the spontaneous demonstration line spun from the Administration due to a youtube vid immediately "what a crock of shit" came to mind.

(a) now know to be the case that (b) were previously concealed from view by
we shall have to wait and c

The spec war folks didnt have enough info to go in hot, Jets take a while and I don't know if they had a carrier in the area.

Way too much hemming and hawing from the Administration over their non decision making process. Also note if Benghazi happened so far in the past it isn't worth discussing (per the whitehouse)then shaddap about bush already
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Re: when someone such as myself who is far from the seat of

-- In Yemen, demonstrators breached a security wall at the U.S. Embassy as several thousand people protested outside. Four protesters died during clashes with security forces outside the embassy, according to Yemeni security officials.

-- In Tunisia and Morocco, protesters massed in front of U.S. embassies.

-- In Gaza City, Palestinians demonstrated outside U.N. headquarters, and about 200 Palestinians protested the film at the Palestine Legislative Council building. In one instance, Palestinian men burned a U.S. flag.

-- In Tel Aviv, Israel, about 50 people demonstrated in front of the U.S. Embassy.

-- Iranians protested near the Swiss Embassy in Tehran on Thursday. Switzerland represents U.S. interests in Iran,

-- In Iraq, specifically in the predominantly Shiite area of eastern Baghdad known as Sadr City, hundreds of protesters hit the streets to protest the film. They chanted, "America is the enemy of the people," with some burning an American flag. Other followers of radical cleric Muqtada al-Sadr also protested in the provinces of Najaf and Karbala.

http://www.cnn.com/2...ssy-attacks-main/

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain “Pudd’nhead Wilson’s New Calendar,” 1897
New This is a distraction.
There is far, far, far worse afoot than this. The problem is, of course, that *everyone* in that Yankee government in Washington is complicit. I just bought Jeremy Scahill's new book "Dirty Wars: The World is a Battlefield" last night and started reading it (posted an excerpt here: http://forum.iwethey...iwt?postid=374793 ). With that going on, what in the piss are we talking about Benghazi for? Who the fsck cares about same-sex marriage? Why aren't there USSC cases involving treason by at least the last four Presidents being considered? Why weren't Bush I, Bush II, Clinton and Obama impeached, convicted and thrown out of office? Lincoln in no small measure began the demise of the type of government envisioned by the Founders and today we have something that displays virtually no relation to that original vision at all.
New Yes, it is.
Alas, I know of only one iconic Word (in Sanskrit, too) which adequately conveys the, apparently universal? hypocrisy of our species.. one individual-at-a-time:

The maya--which postulates, among many other related matters ... that:
This entire daily Play is an illusion.
(Clearly, The Bard proffered his paraphrase, though few in the er, West seem to notice--through the years since his demise in 1616--how perfectly descriptive was, All the world's a stage ...
amidst all his other Al Punte photographs of us All.)

ie the Largest 'fish to fry' transcends the daily details of these intrigues, homo-sap <--> homo-sap.
I find, though , that mere recollection of this Word helps ease the pain of Recognition: of the paucity of Wonderfulness within the current decaying/local kultur.
Which just might be the Last 'local kultur'--for all palpable reasons of insouciance/everywhere.

(No new laws need be passed, either: WHAT..? from These. Guys. ?!?!?

hth

Law above fear, justice above law, mercy above justice, love above all.
New Yup. By the right-wing, to distract form their own failings.
     Fish or Cut Bait time on *Benghazi!!!11* - (Another Scott) - (5)
         when someone such as myself who is far from the seat of - (boxley) - (1)
             Re: when someone such as myself who is far from the seat of - (lincoln)
         This is a distraction. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             Yes, it is. - (Ashton)
             Yup. By the right-wing, to distract form their own failings. -NT - (CRConrad)

apt-get install ifs-driver^W^Wkobodeluxe
89 ms