With no wasted words (but also a sufficiency of those) she Nails the studied- [Which?] insouciance / disdain of the 1%-who-Rule.
Nothing has changed for this fully-$insulated$-Class since well, their prototypes/Robber Barons--then and now.
Amazing review, demonstrating an ability to hold Opposite Models in head, simultaneously, laud then spotlight the egregious MIssing-Content. Sans sarcasm.

Alas, even these fine words could not break through the reinforced-concrete of the Disdainful Mind aka CIEIO massive daily conditioning,
just like the Congress and all our other 'institutions' now poisoned via hourly/relentless! premeditated Language Murder.

Göbbels Lives Today ... as surely as, It Can't Happen Here was published in 1935.
And NOBODY has a clue how to deal with such a level of deterioration of ... what was once simply normal faculties expected in any sentient adult.

(The Corporate mindset is easily dealt with by Sane Laws: these are the 2-year-olds [Mine! Mine! Mine!] who never grew into adulthood.)
IF there is the General Will to create a viable society. Today, there ISN'T.
(There's not even a soupçon of General Interest in the Welfare of the entire fucking-Planet. None. Zippo. Nil--to any practical extent.)

Good Luck Ladies: your ''Men' long ago abandoned noticing anything beyond trivial daily games 24/7.
Pursued exactly as the mice return again and again to the cocaine-laced elixir/meanwhile dying of (mental?) starvation.