IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Except.. if we ever got that genie outta the bottle:
Free. Energy. (!?)

Given our propensity for limitless wants and boundless waste - can bet that the entropy would raise the planetary temp rapidement!

I'll admit that monster machines are fascinating.. for a time. Been there / done -

But somewhere along the way, I suppose that we shall Have to begin looking just a tad farther than the next fiscal Quarter. [oil] ??

Naah...

[Population]

(even if we can't even Talk about sex! and Really screw up with the [God] thing...)

my 3 parsecs/fortnight

A.
New No problem...
We'll just cool the Earth itself! Hmm... Lasers to radiate the energy away... Possible motive source for solar-sailing asteroid mining ships... Interplanetary commerce, possible interstellar probes...

And who knows what our manipulation of the atom might yield?

Think BIG! Think SMALL! X-treme science!

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
New The Puppeteers
... and their quintuple planets...
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Klemperer Rosette, no?
Hey - most of the grand visions of scifi require essentially unlimited supplies of energy...

We're gonna end up living in a sci-fi future anyway - I'd rather it was an energy rich one... With lotsa robots! And beautiful alien babes! and spacecraft... and anti-grav sleeping plates... and...

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
     Oooh... - (imric) - (8)
         Hmmm - synchrotron radiation on Steroids - (Ashton) - (5)
             Nah... It'd just be fun - (imric) - (4)
                 Except.. if we ever got that genie outta the bottle: - (Ashton) - (3)
                     No problem... - (imric) - (2)
                         The Puppeteers - (admin) - (1)
                             Klemperer Rosette, no? - (imric)
         Mmm. New knowledge. - (static) - (1)
             What next? zepto - harpto - grouchto - :-) -NT - (Meerkat)

It's a wet cheese, left out in the cold.
139 ms