IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New thx, sounds good
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New I should add
the web browser beats the crap out of safari and dolphin, imho of course. It's very standards compliant; our web apps Just Work on it with no tweaking required. It's also the only mobile browser I've seen that handles the full facebook site with no problems... other than the fact that shit's just tiny on its screen.
New If you can, you might want to wait a bit.
http://www.androidpo...able-around-july/

It seems that no company can keep a secret for very long. With I/O fast approaching, Google and ASUS are in the spotlight again as details creep out about a pending refresh to the Nexus 7. According to Reuters, two undisclosed sources have leaked plans for a likely release date around July with pricing as low as $149. The tipsters also let slip that the revised tablet will be packing an unspecified Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and that Google hopes to ship 6-8 million units before the start of 2014.

Rumors are often wrong, etc., etc.

But if the new ones are going for as little at $149, the old ones will be even cheaper.

HTH.

Cheers,
Scott.
     blackberry playbook worth looking at? -NT - (boxley) - (12)
         Not unless it's spectacularly cheap -NT - (pwhysall) - (11)
             it is compared to other tablets -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                 I think Jake thought it was a great bargain. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     thats what started the conversation. - (boxley) - (1)
                         There are a lot of complaints at Amazon about it. - (Another Scott)
                 Depends what you're going to do with it - (lincoln) - (6)
                     websurf, email and notepad, ssh would be nice -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                         Get the extra few bucks together, Nexus 7. -NT - (pwhysall)
                         Re: websurf, email and notepad, ssh would be nice - (jake123) - (3)
                             thx, sounds good -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                 I should add - (jake123)
                                 If you can, you might want to wait a bit. - (Another Scott)

The sweeter the blood is, the fatter the fleas.
43 ms