IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ex wife did that, sort of
Has a costume shop.

High school kids used to come in and play dress-up and take pictures.

The latest version of the rule that I heard was that if you take pictures and don't buy anything, the charge is $5.00. And it makes sense to me.
---------------------------------------
In the desert, you can't remember your name
New Fee for taking pics in a costume store makes sense.
Just Add Story http://justaddstory.wordpress.com/
New Congrats on Runner-Up in best category, 'Best Oz Blogs'/'12!
(IMO, natch): Words ... a category Title even more concise than say, MAN [Linux] minimalism.

Today's entry reminds me to re-read Good Omens too.. among my earliest acquaintances with Sir Terry. A multiNational Hero, we see.
(I haven't heard lately, how he's doing with the memory/brain Problem--almost as tragic for him as ... Beethoven's deafness, I wot.)

Anyway, we seem to be on the same page: the richness of English, especially adj. adv. as concise and accurate descriptors.
We either Use these fine words--like say, extirpate--when we want to indicate that, for Ex:
The best way to deal with the likes of Rush Limbaugh, is to extirpate him from that broadcast booth..
..now isn't that a Nicer way to say, ~root out and destroy--as you would any weed in your garden?

Or: they will all be replaced with buttons on a KB: Have a Nice Day, then, inevitably.. NewSpeak ..as would Be: Double-plus Ungood
So then: good Luck in the '13 Ozymandias-of-Oz Sweepstakes!

(You can tell them, at the rostrum: "Everything I know about writing derived from eyeing the errors at IWETHEY" ... and being tactful.)

Cheers,
Teacher of Infractions. By example.
;^>

Ed: detail.

Expand Edited by Ashton March 26, 2013, 11:48:40 PM EDT
New Thanks!
That was such a huge surprise last year. I've entered this year, too. Like last year, there are over 1000 entrants, so the competition is tough.

Wade.
Just Add Story http://justaddstory.wordpress.com/
     store pisses off customers with new fee - (lincoln) - (4)
         Ex wife did that, sort of - (mhuber) - (3)
             Fee for taking pics in a costume store makes sense. -NT - (static) - (2)
                 Congrats on Runner-Up in best category, 'Best Oz Blogs'/'12! - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Thanks! - (static)

Same bat time, same bat channel.
81 ms