Bitchin! even better than I had hoped-for, although the ramp-Up time "no Murican version 'this generation' means: the young-uns of [wtf we call This generation, now.] I lose.

So must set sights lower. Even the pricey Lease--depending muchly upon the devil/details of miles-charges--could be a decent cost for those remaining Experts:
folks who have to personally cover a large route near-daily, to get other folks out of deep-doo-do, and similar.
Anyway, this advanced level of almost-production IS indeed encouraging. Pity that our new Banana Republic gets no [Real] vote on prioritization of deliveries. But unsurprising.

Have to go back and adsorb the details; THIS sucker should galvanize some unaccustomed-Thinking across the whole industry (and its next morphing into Hype Modes never before seen.)
They WILL lie to us, repeatedly. Of course. But the Intarweb will keep them from joining their superiorsmentors {GOP-LiarsClub/Cheney Shogunate Battalion}

Thanks for a soupçon of verifiable Optimism about the CIEIO-Class--at least: the ones who HAVE to grok F=MA.

So far I have one redesign 'opinion': I'd like the layout reversed.. let's put that 5.5 KWhr battery/bomb at The Rear, go for fwd accordingly.
In a head-on, there are Lots of ergs ready to transform into heat/light/sound, under not so unusual circumstances.
Jeez, Could I get a Consulting gig with these Germans? You know: an Outsider

just lookin fer loopholes, Son ... lookin fer loopholes ...
I Know that WCFields has his still-admirers in that milieu--after all, he was an American, !=Murican.