IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Situation Update
So here I am at my new place in Bloomington, MN. A suburb of the Minneapolis/St. Paul twin cities. A couple blocks away from the Mall of America. A waste of a world class resource, since neither I nor Mary enjoy shopping.

I quit my job at the Massage Envy in Rochester, without getting another job first. I haven't done that in a while. I was entirely confident in my ability to get at least a similar job. Today I went in for an interview at a massage place here in the Twin Cities. Started out with the interviewer telling me she gets back to people within 24 hours, ended with an immediate offer.

Job hunting in tech writing, training, or IT. Not making much progress. As long as I've been out of it, I'm basically starting out from square one.

My parents are primitive art dealers. I've started doing that a little. I have a web site called http://baktun13art.com/ and I post things on eBay (like http://www.ebay.com/...p3984.m1555.l2649). The web site is PmWiki based. Fun, fun stuff.

And I've been playing around with ceramics.

(edit was a grammar snafu, and adding an eBay link)
---------------------------------------
In the desert, you can't remember your name
Expand Edited by mhuber March 14, 2013, 11:36:22 PM EDT
New I'd forgotten you worked there
My son was just interviewed for a sales position at a Massage Envy in Rochester... MI.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New The store looks neat.
You've got some very interesting pieces there. I hope the store is a great success, and that everything works out well in the frozen north! :-)

Your "Catalog" page looks a little wonky though, especially near the bottom. (Firefox on Winders7).

Best of luck, and post more often.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Thanks
Had some test code in there I forgot about.

Moved it to a sandbox page. Far to easy to get sloppy using Wiki.
---------------------------------------
In the desert, you can't remember your name
New kick back and drink some local brew
do they still make Hamm's?

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain “Pudd’nhead Wilson’s New Calendar,” 1897
     Situation Update - (mhuber) - (4)
         I'd forgotten you worked there - (malraux)
         The store looks neat. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Thanks - (mhuber)
         kick back and drink some local brew - (lincoln)

Back off, man! I'm a scientist!
58 ms