IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New For those who missed a NOVA flic of Richard Feynman
Herewith a You Tube recap, of a fascinating insight into his precise speech, his boundless Curiosity (and contempt for Secret Societies, the Nat'l Acad. of Sci. (and the whole rigmarole of 'Nobel' fallout.))
Again! the LRPD's stupendous prescience came up with--as I went to compose this note:

Na'ghimgor thdid lym.
Myn th'x barsoom lu'gndar.
In'path gix mth'nabor.
In'path nox vel'dekk.
Yig sudeth M'cylorum.
M'xxlit kraddath Soggoth im'betnk.
Nog s'dath blexmed!

I mean: I Mean: deciphering the like of THAT==is precisely the substance of his comments on the Great Teanu Tuva Adventure! covered within.
Really, (and Admin could hardly have seeded the randomness for THIS post!)

Richard Phillips Feynman - The Last Journey Of A Genius
http://www.youtube.c...tch?v=Mn4_40hAAr0

I really Miss him.. an inspiration in School Daze, near enough to be approachable; later: the guy who rubbed NASA's nose in the
Completely Preventable! Challenger Disaster [aka ICICLES + O-rings == LEAKS of Fire: you ASSHOLES!!].
He was despised by some; many of those, I wot: because he wouldn't Suffer Fools Gladly; then too, he was human and likely pissed-off some, for reasons hardly meriting a capital-R.

Still and all: anyone who can play a mean Bongo Drum (even unto accompanying a new ballet!) while also practically-inventing er, Quantum Chromodynamics?
Can't be All Bad.

(Besides, most probably His presence in the daily maya was likely the proof--if any was needed--that I was not suited to become a Research Scientist™
--for all good Reasons of temperament ... even beyond the likely incompetence to even play at that.. later.

Bon appetit.
New I missed it. Thank you.
I'll have to watch the balance at home, but watched about 15 minutes here. Of all the things I can remember about him, his smile is the most vivid. I always thought he had the most infectious smile I'd ever seen and wished I had been able study under him. I read (for fun) his Lectures in Physics series ages ago (taken from the courses he'd taught in the 1960's). Somehow I've lost the first volume. Had I been a student in one of his classes, I'm certain I'd have been taken for a complete idiot because I know I wouldn't have been able to stop grinning. Some say it was him constantly smirking. Perhaps they're correct. But if they are, then his smirking always forced me to smirk as well. Although I never met him, I, too, miss him profoundly. Thanks again for the link.
     For those who missed a NOVA flic of Richard Feynman - (Ashton) - (1)
         I missed it. Thank you. - (mmoffitt)

A colonoscopy, while eerily similar, is probably better than politics.
59 ms