IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Andy Ihnatko switched from iPhone 4S to Samsung GSIII
http://www.macworld....e-to-android.html

Why would I put [my SIM card] back in the iPhone? My Galaxy S3 is working great, and with only one exception, I only notice improvements, not drawbacks. I made a slow, cautious, and careful examination of what I want and need from my phone, and at the end of this mobile warrior's pilgrimage, I couldn't escape the conclusion that the best phone for me is no longer an iPhone.

In this three-part epic, I'm going to walk you my decision. It's the story of why Android 4.1 and the S3 got me to switch. No way is it an argument about why anybody else should drop their iPhones and switch to a flagship Android phone.

This isn't the story about how Apple has lost its way and no longer innovates. It hasn't and it still does. This is merely the story of one dude who got a new phone. Nonetheless, my tale presents a picture of the strengths of modern Android.

A good writeup, but I hope he says more about the practicalities of carrying it around every day.

(Note the 2nd page on someone trying a Win Lumina 920.)

(via DaringFireball, who also says new iPads are due in April and an iPhone 5S in August.)

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who is very interested in seeing the GS-4 and GN-III, and is watching TMobile's "contractless" 4G transition with interest.)
New Guess part 3 isn't out yet
--

Drew
New Only part 1 was out yesterday. Thanks.
     Andy Ihnatko switched from iPhone 4S to Samsung GSIII - (Another Scott) - (2)
         Guess part 3 isn't out yet -NT - (drook) - (1)
             Only part 1 was out yesterday. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)

My head feels like a frisbee.
64 ms