IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: remind me to attend dances at this school (grin)

[link|http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20020501/od_nm/panties_dc_1&e=1&ncid=573|a link off the original Aussie rules one]

Cheers - D
New Shades of a language barrier there...
I remember when comedienne Wendy Malik visited Australia a few years ago and appeared on a local TV variety show of the comedy-quiz type. There was a question-cum-discussion about an iconic piece of Aussie footwear called "thongs", but Wendy didn't know about this linguistic nuance and cheerfully admitted she was wearing a "thong" - i.e. a piece of female underwear. :-) There was no choice but to inform her on camera what everyone else was talking about... It made for most amusing television.

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New Must be a regional thing
I grew up in Illinois and thongs always meant beach sandals to me until just recently. AKA flip-flops and shower shoes.
Don't blame me. I voted with the majority.
New go to walmart womens underwear
see all the stuff that you could only get in stripper botiques. Always wondered about wearing those things for everyay use, one greasy fart past the string in the back and the outerwear is stained. Also the itch factor must be enourmous.
thanx,
bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New The poor prospective customers can't complain...
...about that, since Ladies, apparently, don't fart.

I don't think I know any Ladies, personally; all the women I know do. (Fart, not know Ladies.)

But can *you* see any woman you know admitting that to a store clerk???
   Christian R. Conrad
Of course, who am I to point fingers? I'm in the "Information Technology" business, prima facia evidence that there's bats in the bell tower.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=27764|Andrew Grygus]
New So the question would be phrased, if the dog poots,
does it stain my pants?
thanx,
bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
     remind me not to play aussie rules football if I ever visit - (boxley) - (6)
         Re: remind me to attend dances at this school (grin) - (dmarker2) - (5)
             Shades of a language barrier there... - (static) - (4)
                 Must be a regional thing - (Silverlock) - (3)
                     go to walmart womens underwear - (boxley) - (2)
                         The poor prospective customers can't complain... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             So the question would be phrased, if the dog poots, - (boxley)

And on mic: the l-l-lovely... Cher!
54 ms