IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: CR: Sequester cuts appear likely.
>>> Much more tax revenue is needed...

A quick peek here: http://costofwar.com/

shows clearly why entitlements must be cut.

(snark off)
New Those number are light
Spending includes only incremental costs – those additional funds that are expended due to the war. For example, soldiers' regular pay is not included but combat pay is included. Potential future costs, such as future medical care for soldiers and veterans wounded in the war, are not included. These figures also do not include additional interest payments on the national debt that will result from higher deficits due to war spending.

What has already been committed to is probably at least 3 times higher than those numbers. And we still have no chance whatsoever of winning. Anything.
New Imagine if we'd have...
put that amount of (era)money on Vietnam...
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
New yeah, we would have had 14.5% mortgages in the carter era
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New You mean instead of during the Reagan era?
New my bad, thought it started earlier
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
     CR: Sequester cuts appear likely. - (Another Scott) - (6)
         Re: CR: Sequester cuts appear likely. - (dmcarls) - (5)
             Those number are light - (hnick) - (4)
                 Imagine if we'd have... - (folkert) - (3)
                     yeah, we would have had 14.5% mortgages in the carter era -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         You mean instead of during the Reagan era? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             my bad, thought it started earlier -NT - (boxley)

I wasn’t quite sure what to say so I told them I thought they were both insane and just wanted to buy my sprinkler parts.
61 ms