IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "The Salon piece was fluff"
The ratio of fluff to substance on Salon has been gradually shifting to the favor of the former. They have a lot more material than they used to, but practically speaking this amounts to more dross to review and discard. I used to scatter gift subscriptions to salon.com rather promiscuously, because I thought it was an undertaking worthy of support and that friends would appreciate it. Today, not so much on either count.

cordially,
New the Salon is now a Lounge?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New Not bad, box. Not bad.
New Umm.. yes. Seems a correlation with the garish RED/red
makeover--that which initially I noted [also to Them], seemed to create lots of web-chatter such that my %cpu-cycles headed ^^ whenever a couple of items were open.
Maybe ameliorated a tad subsequently, but still.. a resource hog.

Agree: more stuff/more signal but more noise-to-signal; fluff it is heading deeper-into :-/
Ah well, InfoWorld began from once doing a decent service ... on down to MS$-lackeys.
Fragile.. the 'Good' corp; do they all have a half-life, then?

Even the proton decays..
     'Android surge shakes Apple' - (Ashton) - (8)
         Peter's long-ago point is still a good one. - (Another Scott) - (7)
             I think the point though... - (folkert) - (2)
                 Here's hoping. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Apple lives off the iphone - (crazy)
             "The Salon piece was fluff" - (rcareaga) - (3)
                 the Salon is now a Lounge? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     Not bad, box. Not bad. -NT - (rcareaga)
                 Umm.. yes. Seems a correlation with the garish RED/red - (Ashton)

Quite another Theatre of operations.
71 ms