IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Another good quote
From the radio this morning, quotes from a demonstration for/against Cardinal Law. In response to someone calling for his removal, some clergyman asked the protester:
Why don't you go start your own religion? Have yourself crucified. When you rise on the third day, maybe then I'll listen to your opinion.
I really can't come up with any commentary on that. It's so blindingly obvious what's wrong with it that if you don't already know, I couldn't explain.
===
I can't be a Democrat because I like to spend the money I make.
I can't be a Republican because I like to spend the money I make on drugs and whores.
New It Works, though. Tell us your fantasy often enough...
And Of Course! the little tyke was guilty!
See: just as Trouble comes bundled-free with Windoze - guilt comes free from \ufffd 1 for any old homo-sap..

In case above: the child was obviously suffused with forces from The Dark Lord of \ufffdbersoft -- and entrapped the Trappist -- then foolishly later, opened his trap.

It's all simple when you are writing your own interpretations -- and it's a slow day selling Indulgences.

Ashton
MAN Faith&Morals RC-2
New Y'all will forgive me...
...while I go spew on this burning bush over here.

Yeah, I got it, and I'm not even Christian, let alone indoctrinated in any particular religious form.

Whaddya say we hand the clergyman over to the Scientologists for some "EST" treatments?
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
     Cardinal Law blames the victim - (marlowe) - (3)
         Another good quote - (drewk) - (2)
             It Works, though. Tell us your fantasy often enough... - (Ashton)
             Y'all will forgive me... - (inthane-chan)

I bumped into a dot.
54 ms