IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hey drook, a constant reminder.
The standard interaction I have with enough of people I interact with.

Of course, very few of them put it in writing.

http://usnews.nbcnew...-hanukkah-menorah

See, black people KNOW when someone does a double take when they walk in the room, that they do not belong. But it take a few minutes for the conversation ripple to happen when the person is Jewish because they THOUGHT he was white, so this is even worse. They are pissed that they got fooled for a bit.
New 3rd comment down ROFL!
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New Which? They move around based on votes
--

Drew
New this one
Jesus was actually killed by his lover Pepe in a jealous rage.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New hehehehe
But pepe was one of those hidden jews so it's their fault anyway.
New Just wondering ...
I thought Pilate was a Roman. Why don't people say the Italians killed Jesus?

I know today the Catholic church is centered in Rome, but way back in the once-upon-a-was how was it Jews who caught this flak?
--

Drew
New Jews didn't have a problem
until they started letting gentiles into the church
New 1st 4 or so pages explains it
http://www.ushmm.org...n/persecution.pdf
New Okay
Early Christians were Jews, who thought non-Christian Jews were the breakaway sect. And there's no hate like hate for family.
--

Drew
New close enuff
     Hey drook, a constant reminder. - (crazy) - (9)
         3rd comment down ROFL! -NT - (boxley) - (8)
             Which? They move around based on votes -NT - (drook) - (7)
                 this one - (boxley) - (6)
                     hehehehe - (crazy) - (5)
                         Just wondering ... - (drook) - (4)
                             Jews didn't have a problem - (boxley)
                             1st 4 or so pages explains it - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Okay - (drook) - (1)
                                     close enuff -NT - (boxley)

Hey, it was good enough for Terry Pratchett.
168 ms