IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Never happen
I'll spar with my trainer but I will never compete or fight for fun. Way too dangerous. Box's skills and reaction time will force him to kill me if we do, and I have no illusions about how long it will take to acquire the skills, so it'll be a few years before I'd have the confidence to go near him. And at that point his physical condition will have dropped to the point I wouldn't be very proud if I did win (or even survive).

I've been hearing about this guy for the last 5 years, and I simply wanted to meet him. The boy refused. He does NOT like his friends meeting me. He's now my live in trainer, and I'd be very happy if he stuck around for years, and it seems he might.

He's looking forward to it. When he guessed my age he knocked 10 years off, and was amazed how old I was. Let's see if I can drop that assumed age a bit after hard training.

He really is one of those deadly registered people. If he gets in a street fight he's charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

PWW: Do you plan on competing?
Me: Hell no, this is pure self-protection.
PWW: Good, then we can integrate the dirty stuff to start so it will never be a conscious decision. (evil cackle included)

Seems he's had a few isreali trainers and has never been willing to pass it along before. He refused to train his own dad.

He handed me a pair of kickbocking gloves.

Him: Put them on and do a few pushups.

24 pushups later I was done. Ok, gloves good, feeling fine.

This morning my arms' muscle definition returned. It's been a while. Ever since I got my car's power steering fixed (drove it for months that way, big heavy volvo, tight parallel parking) I've been feeling my arms, shoulders and back weaken. No more.

We are setting up his gym gear and creating a training room. Love this big house!

Bman: No, the boy's fragile. When I exercise for a bit I'm rock solid. I NEED those muscles to not hurt. I LIKED driving with no power steering.
Expand Edited by crazy Dec. 4, 2012, 09:44:18 AM EST
New hmm krav maga eh
some of that, some http://www.spetsnaz-gru.com/ your arms should be in great shape. Spetsnaz emphasize 200 strikes per minute. Fast nerve strikes are probably the best defense for an old guy like me.

Of course a 9mm in a large grey matter nerve ganglion would be the easiest :-)

Always remember what scared Bruce Lee
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New #1 rule
Not bulletproof.
No boasting.
No one needs to know.
Need to be up close without them having any idea of what is next.
Always claim it was a lucky hit when you drop someone so you can do it again later.

New pretty much
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New 1st rule Don't talk about it
I think this will last till he harts hes back and then it's done
"Pictures are better then words because some words are big and hard to understand"
Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
New Won't happen
I'll never try to lift you.
New POWNED!
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
New Well, to be fair
It takes an over-friendly bull mastiff to move him a few inches.

The same dog dropped me to the floor and owned me.
New lower center of gravity
New Sure
Floor indentation
New I think you mean "deeper gravity well"
--

Drew
     Imagine me with MMA skills - (crazy) - (13)
         you brake to EZ -NT - (Bman)
         Crazy MMA vs old man fu ... I'd pay to see that -NT - (drook) - (11)
             Never happen - (crazy) - (10)
                 hmm krav maga eh - (boxley) - (9)
                     #1 rule - (crazy) - (8)
                         pretty much -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                             1st rule Don't talk about it - (Bman) - (6)
                                 Won't happen - (crazy) - (5)
                                     POWNED! -NT - (folkert) - (4)
                                         Well, to be fair - (crazy) - (3)
                                             lower center of gravity -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Sure - (crazy)
                                                 I think you mean "deeper gravity well" -NT - (drook)

And suddenly it occurred to me where these guys had learned their tactics. They'd seen Beau Geste, and were copying the Foreign Legionaires at Fort Zinderneuf.
89 ms