IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 8 hrs from corncob to cornhole :)
and those of you that have met me know I have a full length and the skin covering to hold them, must be that fast metabolism thingy.
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New 8 hrs? I won't ask how you marked, counted, and timed
saw a study about 10+ years ago that equated colon cancer with time spent coagulating in the bowel. It found that Africans with a highly grain diet took 10-18 hrs to pass thru where yer average Englishman took 36 hrs to process food. After I read that I started observing. Garbage in garbage out so to speak in an 8-18 hr period. I would prefer to wait until jmeddings rang in on this because too fast is almost as bad as too slow.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
     Lower Intestine SUCKS! - (tablizer) - (12)
         Um. - (addison)
         Your lower intestine may suck... - (pwhysall) - (3)
             Your colon is full of SH!T - (tablizer) - (2)
                 A bag. -NT - (addison) - (1)
                     Oh no, not a Collection Taxonomy fight again -NT - (tablizer)
         Heh.. in fact it IS too long for daily greaseburgers - (Ashton) - (6)
             Omnivore: burgers, donuts, cookies, pizza, tacos, fritos.... -NT - (tablizer) - (2)
                 Yep and n new 20th century -itises for the mix .. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Whoever can make that yumcrap nutricious deserves 20 Nobels -NT - (tablizer)
             8 hrs from corncob to cornhole :) - (boxley) - (2)
                 8 hrs? I won't ask how you marked, counted, and timed -NT - (tablizer) - (1)
                     since you didnt ask - (boxley)

If this chat room were a game, it would be "half-life".
81 ms