IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No shit. Dot com gold rush mentality.
The security guy and wife team blew money on toys, and they were going for the education market. Kiddie education. I consider that type of programming a couple of steps over putting colored blocks together. Where are the business rules that cause company failures if you fuck them up? Where is the programming background that allows you to think outside the carefully constructed box (that someone else constructed)?

The faster they get discouraged and fail out, the faster the quality apps will rise to the top.

On the other hand, I'm glad I'm mostly out of tech now and avoiding this cycle.
Collapse Edited by crazy Nov. 20, 2012, 06:59:33 AM EST
No shit. Dot com gold rush mentality.
The security guy and wife team blew money on toys, and they were going for the education market. Kiddie education. I consider that type of programming a couple of steps over putting colored blocks together. Where are the business rules that cause company failures if you fuck them up? Where is the programming background that allows you to think outside the carefully constructed box (that someone else constructed)?

The faster they get discouraged and fail out, the faster the quality apps will rise to the top.
     NYT re. freelance App creators: you know who you are - (Ashton) - (5)
         Ouch. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Completely unsurprised by this. - (malraux) - (3)
             Being an app developer is like being a drummer - (drook)
             just got a copy of Visual Studio 12 Express - (boxley)
             No shit. Dot com gold rush mentality. - (crazy)

The Doctor is IN.
35 ms