IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This one has some history
World War Z was a popular book and one of my co-workers is a big fan who has been following it closely. Apparently, the movie is a huge mess. It was supposed to come out this year but had multiple rewrite and a big chunk of extra filming after production was supposed to be done. That is usually a terrible sign for a movie.

This was also the film with the infamous anti-terrorist raid on film site. When filming in Hungary the company flew in weapons for filming without clearing it with the government or properly disabling the weapons. That would be bad enough if it was just a couple of pistols, but this was enough military arms to equip a small unit.

Jay
New They never learn
Remember Brandon Lee? Killed because they used a real gun as a prop. How is there not an industry dedicated to providing fake weapons for movies?
--

Drew
New cheaper to buy blanks
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New and more authentic.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
New Yup, their lead actor was authentically dead
--

Drew
New I thought that would be: Literally Dead
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
New Also see:
Jon-Erik Hexum: https://en.wikipedia...ki/Jon-Erik_Hexum
-Mike

@MikeVitale42

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Oh yeah, I forgot about him
--

Drew
     I just saw a Trailer for a movie for next year... - (folkert) - (8)
         This one has some history - (jay) - (7)
             They never learn - (drook) - (6)
                 cheaper to buy blanks -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                     and more authentic. -NT - (folkert) - (4)
                         Yup, their lead actor was authentically dead -NT - (drook) - (3)
                             I thought that would be: Literally Dead -NT - (folkert)
                             Also see: - (mvitale) - (1)
                                 Oh yeah, I forgot about him -NT - (drook)

At the tone, the time will be...
82 ms