IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yup. But Romney was worse than that.
He, somehow, managed to have the federal government bail out his enterprises on multiple occasions.

1) The Salt Lake City Olympics was rescued by the US taxpayer - http://www.mediaite....ic-welfare-queen/ - not by some magic managment skills on his part.

2) Romney supposedly screwed over the FDIC to save Bain in 1990s and made millions in the process - http://www.rollingst...t-romney-20120829

Few expect Romney to be up on the ins-and-outs of running a big IT project, but this Orca episode is yet another illustration of his incompetence in running a campaign. And his campaign seems to fit with the reality of his professional career - his "I'm the CEO so pay fealty to me" attitude and unwillingness to accept criticism (recall his attitude about being questioned during the "corporations are people my friend" episode), his history of bullying in school, his "service" in Paris during Vietnam, his kids "service" in working on his campaign, etc., etc.

I think he lost because a majority of people didn't like his policy proposals and his associations with reactionaries in Congress, his lies, his refusal to have press conferences, his refusal to release his tax returns, and so forth, but his incompetence in running his campaign didn't help.

Good riddance.

My $0.02.

Cheers,
Scott.
New repos are in agreement
unseating a sitting president is difficult so all of the whack jobs numbnuts and romney were encouraged to run. Romney won because they wanted him to just go away. Next time , he wont be invited. As a side result the "campaign" was actually a huge bust out operation run under the financial titans noses as they grovelled and tipped their caps while stealing the place blind.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New They certainly filled the bowl.
But it remains to be seen whether or not they'll push the handle down. When people like Boehner, Coburn and Graham are the "sane" members of your party, you can't afford to flush all the crazies because nobody will be left.
     How the Romney GOTV effort died - (malraux) - (17)
         GMTA. #366058 - (Another Scott)
         Classic. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             That's interesting - (drook)
         asked and answered - (rcareaga)
         Good comments. - (Another Scott) - (6)
             Redstate in a lather - (malraux) - (5)
                 Yup. But Romney was worse than that. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     repos are in agreement - (boxley) - (1)
                         They certainly filled the bowl. - (mmoffitt)
                 Says more about otusourcing than about Romney specifically - (drook)
                 Your summary of Rmoney.. (Man and/As Machine) - (Ashton)
         Narwhal vs Orca - (rcareaga) - (5)
             good find -NT - (boxley)
             A very good read. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Great testing - (crazy) - (1)
                 Hahaha... - (folkert)
             They should have asked me - (crazy)

Besides, we all have spell check these days, right?
70 ms