IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I made a mistake whilst voting.
After voting for Obama, I made the mistake of not leaving myself enough time to run home and re-shower before heading to work.

I was really surprised at the turnout in my little NE Indiana community. In 2008 I saw the largest crowd I'd ever seen but this time the crowd was even larger. Of course this is anecdotal and I may very well have seen the largest group that will show up today, but I vote on the way to work each election because I can't get back to the polling place after work before it closes. So the time I was there in 2008 was the same time as today and the crowd was larger. Of course, in Indiana, that's usually a bad thing. ;0(

New Fingers crossed. :-)
New Hey, it coulda been worse.
If you'd voted for Romney you'd also needed the acid wash and sandpaper enema.
New Nah....
He would have just picked off the scabs.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
New Poling place jammed.
At 9:30 this morning my local poling place was jammed - I've never seen it like this before.

Came over La Tuna Canyon late this morning - it's a right wing, all American Patriot sort of area with lots of walled off and gated home lots, and lots of horse corrals. Interestingly, there was only one Romney/Ryan sign still up. Don't know if that means anything . . .
Expand Edited by Andrew Grygus Nov. 6, 2012, 02:55:11 PM EST
New Voted on Saturday
Naperville City Hall was packed. I had to wait an hour and a half. But that was 100% just the length of the line. There was nothing unusual going on.

See the second Twitter post I made on Nov 3 for a nice surprise I found while voting: https://twitter.com/MikeVitale42
-Mike

@MikeVitale42

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
     I made a mistake whilst voting. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
         Fingers crossed. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Hey, it coulda been worse. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             Nah.... - (folkert)
         Poling place jammed. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Voted on Saturday - (mvitale)

Perfectly clear, if you swallow the right mushrooms and squint your eyes just right.
42 ms