IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Gary F'in Bettman.
So I buy 10 Grand Rapids Griffins Flex tickets so that I can buy 4 outdoor hockey tickets to see the Griffins play the Marlies at Comerica Park on 12/30. I didn't buy the Maple Leafs - Wings outdoor tickets for their game in Ann Arbor because I figured Bettman would fuck up the NHL again to the point where that game wouldn't happen. My daughters and one boyfriend would love to go to either game and this was my big Christmas present to them all.

What I underestimated was Bettman's ability to FUCK UP ALL OF HOCKEY (NHL, AHL and even college hockey for crap's sake). He managed to get the GODDAMNED AHL game cancelled along with the NHL game! He fucks up hockey even when he's not directly involved in it.

That mother-fucker has had 3 NHL lockouts since he took over as commissioner. Every time the CBA has come up for renewal under this jackass there's been a lockout. Including losing an entire season. I think I posted here when the goddamned Kings won the Cup last year that the last time we had a CBA come up for renewal and the Cup went where it never snows (Tampa Bay that time) we lost an ENTIRE FUCKING NHL SEASON the next year. Most people laughed at me when I said that might happen again if the Cup goes where it doesn't snow. I wonder if they're fricking laughing now?

I think hockey's over until next October. Thank you again, Gary Bettman, for being the epic mother-fucking-cock-sucker we all know you to be. And a special "FUCK YOU" for screwing up the AHL Winter Festival game. I'm fucking done with the NHL. I am a Grand Rapids Griffins fan only, thanks to that little prick. It really pisses me off that Gary FUCKING Bettman still manages to stick his tiny dick into some of that too. Next stop, KHL.
New Re: Gary F'in Bettman.
I gave up on professional hockey when Normsucks took the North Stars to Dallas.

I feel for you. I was foolish once, too. :-(
--
-Rich Steiner >>>---> Mableton, GA USA
The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then.
     Gary F'in Bettman. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
         Re: Gary F'in Bettman. - (rcsteiner)

Trust me...
67 ms