1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New For all you Twilight Zone fans
"To Serve Man"
sfw

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/ed2f/
"Pictures are better then words because some words are big and hard to understand"
Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
New Doubtless Andrew has several tasty recipes already,
but--you know--it's a difficult topic to discuss with your average (predator-only) homo-sap. Over dinner.

MMmmmmm.. the Whole Hog, including the postage: Bacon [Kevin?]-in-bacon avec truffle!..
New Well, if you can't afford the fancy grass fed veal . . .
. . the gourmet chefs are into these days - there you have your substitute**

** based on a report from the only guy on record who researched the subject first hand and published his results.
New Oh yes
Remember the LRPD: "Do you have any idea how long it takes to roast a whole human?"
--

Drew
New Why yes, yes I do
course, it really stresses the bbq spinning motor since they are tough to skewer evenly, so they flop when the spit turns.
New Which is why pit roasting is the way to go.
New To Serve and Protect. Over a low heat...
http://www.nytimes.c...nd-cook-them.html

And then the officer, Gilberto Valle, a six-year veteran of the New York Police Department, saved the document on his computer, titling the file “Abducting and Cooking (Victim-1): A Blueprint.”

In one of the most disturbing and unusual arrests involving a police officer, agents with the Federal Bureau of Investigation took Officer Valle into custody on Wednesday after they uncovered several plots to kidnap, rape, cook and eat women.

“I was thinking of tying her body onto some kind of apparatus,” he wrote to a co-conspirator in one electronic communication recovered by law enforcement authorities. “Cook her over a low heat, keep her alive as long as possible.”

Me thinks that the NYPD needs to improve its officer candidate screening procedures.

Cheers,
Scott.
New At least he got the steps in the right order
--

Drew
     For all you Twilight Zone fans - (Bman) - (7)
         Doubtless Andrew has several tasty recipes already, - (Ashton) - (4)
             Well, if you can't afford the fancy grass fed veal . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             Oh yes - (drook) - (2)
                 Why yes, yes I do - (crazy) - (1)
                     Which is why pit roasting is the way to go. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
         To Serve and Protect. Over a low heat... - (Another Scott) - (1)
             At least he got the steps in the right order -NT - (drook)

Can bitching and moaning atone?
43 ms