IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Certainly looks that way
I have not been following the VP debate closely, I have been switching back and forth between it and the Pittsburg-Titans game. But from what I have seen, Biden has been better across the board. Biden has also been a lot more aggressive in defending himself, the administration and taking the attack to Ryan. This I expected, Biden is more aggressive anyway and after Obama being a bit too passive, I thought he would be encouraged to be carefully aggressive. Ryan can speak somewhat effectively when on prepared material, but he doesn't seem to handle it well when off the tracks. Ryan has not handled it well when Biden has pushed back at him or the topic has drifted off the obvious prepared material.

Jay
New aftermath
From America's most reliable news source:
Biden Shares 20-Minute Post-Debate Kiss With Janna Ryan

DANVILLE, KY—Following Thursday night’s debate at Centre College, Vice President Joe Biden and Janna Ryan, wife of Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI), shared a passionate 20-minute-long kiss that eyewitnesses described as lustful, vulgar, and sloppy. “Janna rushed past her husband and into Biden’s arms. He grabbed her and plunged his tongue deep into her mouth, and then they started going at it like crazy,” said debate moderator Martha Raddatz, explaining that the embracing couple caressed each other’s bodies while fervently kissing and tearing off various articles of clothing. “When the vice president began nibbling on her ears and fondling her breasts, Mrs. Ryan stuck her tongue straight out of her mouth and Biden just started licking all around it. She was literally shaking.” At press time, Biden told reporters he had Janna Ryan “gushing like Old Faithful.”
http://www.theonion....th-janna-r,29883/

Loved the alpha male thing, Joe.

cordially,

Biden is destroying Ryan. -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
         Certainly looks that way - (jay) - (1)
             aftermath - (rcareaga)
         Okay, it is a CNN poll, but I don't get this. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             CBS had it 50 to 31, Biden - (malraux)

UNAPOTHEGMATIC MAN
32 ms