IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So... Word with Friends.
Not that I play with anyone except my wife... who beats the pants off me regularly.

And my cousin... oh my.

I played my normal way. First game with her was 438 to 148. She was playing 1-2 letter plays the whole time.

Second game with my m cousin, the wife guilted me after getting 5 5-6 letter words all played on Double Word or Triple Word and having the Double Letter or Triple Letter modifiers as well... ran the score 178 to 22. I played 1 or 2 letter plays from then on... 299 to 212.

Third game, I've played FUN to start, she play D for FUND, I played ED for FUNDED... and so on. RAN, RANG, RANGE... TAR, TART, START, STARTS... I'm trying really really hard to not play anything long at all. 8 letters remaining in the pool... 177 to 150 my lead and mainly because I've 4 times passed and swapped tiles twice and having had to play QI, AX (axe, axed, taxed), JO (job, jobbed) on non-multipliers... meh.

If my cousin rematches, I'll go back to my usual play style. Or I'll decline.

So, do any of you also play Word with Friends? And if so, what way do you play?
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
New Re: So... Word with Friends.
My wife crushes people. It isn't with big words, either, but now and then she'll do a two letter placement in the middle of a bunch of letters and end up with 58 points or something. Game over. :-)

I don't play her anymore. Dice with Friends is more my speed, heh.
--
-Rich Steiner >>>---> Mableton, GA USA
The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then.
New Yep...
My Wife played 6 letters the other day... all of them right next to other letters and spelled something down. She got like 198 points in one play.

I just play to be amazed by her now. She always thought she wasn't "smart"... well, to me, this proves she is.

Anyway, good to see you back Rich!
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
New Ditto!
New Re: Yep...
Thanks. :-) The old site wasn't usable much (most?) of the time from here at work, but this one seems responsive. Maybe I'll add this to my regular reading list again. :-)
--
-Rich Steiner >>>---> Mableton, GA USA
The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then.
     So... Word with Friends. - (folkert) - (4)
         Re: So... Word with Friends. - (rcsteiner) - (3)
             Yep... - (folkert) - (2)
                 Ditto! -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Re: Yep... - (rcsteiner)

Very small hands... and NO Vaseline.
49 ms