IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Romney decides he doesn't have enough bad press, adds more
http://www.detroitne...cate-?odyssey=tab
"No one's ever asked to see my birth certificate," Romney said to cheers.
The cheers can be excused here, it was in the middle of his "I'm a Michigan boy" rah-rah routine. The statement however is remarkably stupid and Romney has now stuck his foot into one of the biggest mud pits possible, something he should have avoided at all costs.

Jay
New and he doubles down
(more blogwhoring):

http://urschleim.blo...owd-loved-it.html

cordially,
New Have I just espied a conflation of modrin syllogism rivaling
(say) the juxtaposition of

(i) The stupendous Colonel Bat Guano in-war-and-peace
(ii) The smarmy time-clock obtuseness of T.E.D. {Techno + er, 'Entertainment' via umm, Design-whoredom?}
all somehow folded, like a runny omelet, into
(iii) The gag [-me-with-a-spoon]-reflex … free-associations along with, Want more Pink Slime with your McWhopper today, chubby?

If so, thy Satisfiction Cup runneth over!--why … it's Treacle-down Econ meets The Feral Teen! Redux.

Or maybe it's just the euphonious Urschleim/slime-slouching-with-Dr. Strangelove subtext, which has produced a tad of cognitive dissonance in the internal wissenschafft, just now?

We all try to find escape from the vicious/slavering Mediocrity which each day's Non-news excretions tend to produce--upon realizing that these word-things within the mouths of execrable dastards
--IS 'our current country': even in the realm of physics
ie those nukes ARE sooo itching to show The World 'Real' Murican Power + all our other cha. cha. cha.s

(Today's entry from, Quake Quake Quake, A Leaden Treasury of English Verse:
The world is so full of a number of things
It's very surprising when somebody sings.)

[with illustration.]

Clearly we are INSIDE The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test V.2012--I should have paid that romp more Attention
Who Knew it was a bit of pre-history.. :-/

Romney decides he doesn't have enough bad press, adds more - (jay) - (2)
         and he doubles down - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Have I just espied a conflation of modrin syllogism rivaling - (Ashton)

It’s professional wrestling.
31 ms